We assist professionals and entrepreneurs to become operational in Victoria.
Our services include:
- Strategic and operational business advisory
- Creating a business and marketing plan
- Website development, social media strategy execution
- Network and Investor introduction
- Accounting, legal and immigration referrals
- Event management
- Market research, retail site and census statistics analysis
- RFP and Tender proposal writing
VMBC’s inaugural was on October 11th, 2016 at the Victoria City Hall in conjunction with the City of Victoria Business Hub, Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Victoria Business Association.
Since beginning on October 2016, VMBC has grown to 368 Members. We have hosted 38 monthly speaker series events and 6 social activities.
The following achievements would not be possible without the help and support of our members and our community:
- 2 VMBC members won RFPs with the provincial government.
- A tenant got her rental issues resolved with Ready to Rent.
- 97% of attendees had their immigration issues resolved at the immigration session.
- 16% of attendees were given a 25-50% discount at the Save-on-Foods event.
- MP, Murray Rankin solved 2 Permanent Resident issues which had dragged on for over 2 years.
- VMBC members received a 60% discount from the Career / Life Coach / Transition Coach, Sue Maitland.
- We have connected numerous members with SMEs in their respective industries regarding their employment – we have had an extremely high success ratio in a short turn around time. We are known to have the fastest employment lead because we are not caught up by bureaucracy / red tape.
- We have secured funding for our members for furthering their academic education in Canada; thus, creating the opportunity to secure higher than entry level jobs.
Please contact us today to find out how we can help you.